1. Trademark and Copyright. Stelliam is the exclusive owner of all the trademarks, names, logos, and trade dress used in this Site, including, but not limited to, STELLIAM, STELLIAM INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, and STELLIAM INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT Logo (the Trademarks). Your use of this Site does not grant you any rights in or interests to the Trademarks. The Trademarks shall not be used, modified, or otherwise reproduced without the express written permission of Stelliam. Any other third party marks or names used in this Site are owned by their respective owners and Stelliam makes no representations of any kind with respect to such third party marks and names. All copyright rights in this Site's content, including, but not limited to, graphics, information, reports, and text (collectively, Content), is exclusively owned by or otherwise used by Stelliam under permission, and may only be used by you as set forth herein. Any other non-authorized use of the Site or Content, including, but not limited to the reproduction, dissemination, distribution, or transmission thereof is strictly prohibited. You further agree not to alter or delete any proprietary notice from any materials, reports, or other information downloaded, copied, or printed from the Site. All rights are expressly reserved.
3. Use of Information and Materials. Any unauthorized use of the Site, Content or Stelliam's systems, including but not limited to, any unauthorized entry in Stelliam's systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted on the Site is strictly prohibited. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination by Stelliam and/or its affiliates at their sole discretion and judgment. The investment funds described on the Site have not been registered under the federal securities laws of the United States and/or other applicable securities laws of any state, or the laws of any other jurisdiction. The information and materials contained in the Site do not constitute a recommendation or solicitation to purchase or sell any security or otherwise a solicitation for you to make any other type of investment or investment decision. In addition, such information is not intended to and does not provide any tax, legal or investment advice. You should consult your own tax, legal or investment advisers concerning your investments. In the event of any discrepancy between information displayed on the Site and information sent in paper or hard copy form to any user from time to time, the information contained in the hard copy shall be deemed to be correct.
5. No Warranty. The Site's Content, including the terms, conditions, and descriptions appearing therein, are subject to change at anytime. The information and materials contained in the Site, including the Content, text, graphics, links or other items are provided AS IS and AS AVAILABLE. Stelliam does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of such content, information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED, EXPRESSED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES, IS GIVEN IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS.
6. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Stelliam or its affiliates, officers, directors, employees or agents be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with the Site or any linked site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if Stelliam or its representatives, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
8. Submissions. All information submitted to Stelliam via the Site shall be deemed and remain the property of Stelliam and Stelliam shall be free to use, for any purpose, any idea, concepts know-how or techniques contained in such information. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as limiting or reducing Stelliam's responsibilities and obligations to users' privacy in accordance with prevailing laws and regulations stipulated in any jurisdiction in which Stelliam operates.
9. Availability. The Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. Stelliam reserves the right to terminate, without prior notice, any person's access to this Site in its sole discretion.
12. Not an Offer. The information included on this Site does not constitute an offer of any securities or investment advisory services. An offer of interest in a Stelliam investment fund will be made to qualified investors exclusively by means of a definitive private offering memorandum containing detailed information concerning an investment in the fund, including material terms relating to fees, liquidity and risk considerations. Investments in hedge fund and other private placement funds are speculative and involve a high degree of risk. You should carefully review a fund's offering materials, including the relevant risk factors and consult with your tax, legal and financial advisors prior to making an investment in a fund.
13. Confidentiality. The information included on the Site is confidential and is exclusively for the use of the person to whom access was granted. Reproduction or re-distribution of the information included in the Site without the express written permission of Stelliam is prohibited.